Thursday, December 29, 2011

002. Kibum's Day ♥



Happy birthday, Kibum!
생일 축하해요, 김기범!
お誕生日おめでとう、キブムさん!

Stay healthy, cheerful, and all the best for your solo debut.
I think I need to say, today is really "Kibum's day" LOL!
Everything you do, we'll always support you.
Oh I wish Japanese fansclub isn't restricted for Japanese residence only T^T
I'm waiting for international fansclub so I could joining!
Love ya! Fighting! ♥

So, apparently why I said "Kibum's day" today?

First, Kibum's Japanese official website and also official blog which is written by Bum himself lol spreads news that today Kibum will held fanmeeting!
He even mentioned about solo debut so I'm getting excited how this fanmeeting will be.
I thought about, it'll be like Xander's one in Malaysia.
But let's not judge anything! XD

Second, UKISS members greeted Kibum a happy birthday on Twitter!
I KNOW MY LIFE IS PERFECT LOL!

Seeing this I feel guilty to Xander because he only had Dongho on his mention. But few days later, Eli tweeted "Happy birthday" without mentioned everyone.

Anyway, I don't want to mean UKISS are wrong or Xander is too mean or Kibum is dslSKJFDLkjsdfKJALDGFKFJGH; nope, anything.
Just say what you want. Xander and Kibum are always being a part of UKISS, no matter how. And if they didn't talk much on Twitter, it isn't mean they didn't care each other.
Talking about Xander and Kibum too, I'm sad looking at some KISS mes still can't accept AJ and Hoon. Come on, be positive and continue support them!
.............guess I already have out of topic orz.

Third, um I didn't really know where's this news come from, but I guess everyone is overtalked about Kibum's solo album?
Some talked it'll be released today, but I don't expect much.
After all, greats that Kibum will release something! XD


KYAY!

0 comments:

Post a Comment